Re: [Roy Schestowitz is Intellectually Dishonest] Behind Microsoft|Horacio Gutierrez's Attack on GNU/Linux and Why He Should be Sacked (was: [Erik is having panic attacks] Behind Microsoft|Horacio Gutierrez's Attack on GNU/Linux and Why He Should be Sacked)

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:55:45 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

> On 2008-10-25, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>
>> Clearly, Furber knows that all issued patents are public knowledge and
>> searchable, for free, in any of a number of databases, yet he
>> disingenuously proclaims that the only way to know what MS's patents are is
>> to pay them money.
>>
>> More intellectual dishonesty.
>
> So, why slam Roy in your subject rewrite? You admit he didn't write it.
>
> Yeah, I know. I snipped the part where you said he knows it's deceit,
> and that makes him an accomplice. But that's only your opinion.
>
> Unless you're willing to share your "proof".

Roy likes to use weasel words to insinuate a position without actually
saying it, then when called on it claims he didn't say that was the case,
so he can pretend to justify not issuing a correction.

Roy knows how slimy his tatctics are.  At least you admit here to removing
the context