Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

____/ 7 on Tuesday 21 October 2008 19:09 : \____

> Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb
> wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
>

>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:14:13 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> OpenOffice.org 3.0 scores strong first week
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>> Sure.....
>> But not for long...
>>
>> Once people try OpenOffice, they dump it rather quickly.
>> Why?
>> They would rather pay for MSOffice because it's superior.
>>
>> Possibly OpenOffice 3.0 will remedy this, but isn't that what we heard
>> with V2.0 ?
>

> Your post is out of date asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft corporation.
>
> Open Office is gaining ground by a million a day at the moment
> and you should not be trivilising the success enjoyed by millions
> because micoshaft is paying you be asstroturfing.
>
> Asstroturfing by big corporations is illegal in the EU as of 26 May 2008.
> Your asstroturfing post is more reasons why the US should be following suit
> and banning corporations from hiring secretive commie asstroturfers like
> you to distort the workings of the free market.
>

> | With the undercount included, OpenOffice.org 3.0 may already be installed
> on
> | up to 5 million computers worldwide, McCreesh said in a blog post.
> `----
>
> http://www.computerworld.com/action
> article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9117575
>
> http://www.openoffice.org

Facts speak louder than Munchkins.

OpenOffice.org Breaks Records Everywhere

,----[ Quote ]
| All around the world, it seems, people just can't get enough of this amazing
| free office suite, which is now turning in serious market shares in some
| countries. For, example, according to this report, there are now 12 million
| users in Brazil, representing fully 25% of the entire office market there.
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=1369&blogid=14

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes