Re: [News] Desktop GNU/Linux a Better Mac Than Mac OS X

____/ Hadron on Monday 20 October 2008 16:01 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> ____/ Hadron on Monday 20 October 2008 13:37 : \____
>>
>>> Who are you Roy Schestowitz? Steve Ballmer is
>>
>> He is a thug and he runs a corrupt organisation, with convictions and jail
>> time to prove it.
>>
>> The plenty of available evidence speak louder than your Munchkin-esque
>> spew.
>
> You are a pathetic little man Roy. Did you know that? Your libel and
> your lies say more about you than you can ever say about businessmen you
> have never met and know little, if anything about. So is it true you
> were refused a Microsoft scholarship and that is the reason you hate
> them so much?
>
> Your comments above suggest Ballmer had jail time. Shall i forward that
> to MS for them to confirm? Or maybe you would provide the proof?

I was referring to "corrupt organisation". it's a factual statement.

Ex-Microsoft Manager Sentenced for Fraud

http://www.hardocp.com/news.html?news=MzM3NjYsLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdCwsLDE=

Ex-Microsoft Manager Pleads Guilty, Sentenced For Embezzlement

http://www.crn.com/software/209400603

Ex-Microsoft manager ordered to prison

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/2008/07/19/Ex-Microsoft_manager_ordered_to_prison/UPI-73221216506990/

Ex-Microsoft manager jailed for $1m fraud

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2222135/microsoft-manager-jailed-1m-cons

Ex-Microsoft Manager Gets 22 Months for Fraud

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/148642/exmicrosoft_manager_gets_22_months_for_fraud.html

Ex-Microsoft boss sentenced

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/371393_msftcourt19.html

Former Microsoft Manager Gets 2 Years In Jail

http://news.portalit.net/fullnews_former-microsoft-manager-gets-2-years-in-jail_1427.html

Kirkland woman senteced to 22 months, ordered to repay nearly $1 million, for
embezzlement scheme

http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/news/25634819.html

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymity - established 2001, Google Groups