Re: [News] Desktop GNU/Linux a Better Mac Than Mac OS X

  this bit o' wisdom:

> I must be doing something wrong. My KDE desktop is very nicely integrated
> overall. Drag-and-drop interfaces are a joy!

I much prefer pipes.

How else can I find 22 related e-mails in my .maildir, count them, and
copy them to a holding directory, in one line of code?

--
Surprise!  You are the lucky winner of random I.R.S. Audit!  Just type
in your name and social security number.  Please remember that leaving