Re: Ballmer says skip Vista

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 00:05:07 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Hadron wrote:

>>> Misleading subject lines, especially those that slam Microsoft or create
>>> FUD, generate hits and seed Google the way the Linux fanatics wish.
>>>
>>> Most people outside of the core loony group of Linux zealots, realize
>>> that this movement of theirs is laughable at best.
>>> People who are true Linux advocates, who advocate by DOING instead of
>>> bullshitting despise places like COLA, BN and others because the fanatics
>>> that gather there just make the mainstream Linux user look foolish.
>>
>> I still remember when Jorge rounded on Liarnut and identified him as the
>> technical incompetent troll he had run into in another forum.
>
> Certainly, Hadron Quark. And the best part of it: You can even supply the
> Msg-IDs for your claim...
>
>> Jorge contributes products.
>
> He *also* contributes strife. For no good reason, to boot. To top it off, he
> is a Solaris-advocate. He does not really like linux.

Joerg Schilling works for OpenSolaris &, as i've pointed out elsewhere,
some say that his blogs reflect hostility towards Linux.
There's a long thread in the "linux-kernel" mailing list from 2005:
Joerg Schilling flames Linux on his Blog

--
Did you know?
Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.