Re: Ballmer says skip Vista

Hadron wrote:

> "Moshe Goldfarb." <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> So another misleading subject line.
>>>
>>> How do you guys sleep at night with your lies and fabrications?
>>
>> Misleading subject lines, especially those that slam Microsoft or create
>> FUD, generate hits and seed Google the way the Linux fanatics wish.
>>
>> Most people outside of the core loony group of Linux zealots, realize
>> that this movement of theirs is laughable at best.
>> People who are true Linux advocates, who advocate by DOING instead of
>> bullshitting despise places like COLA, BN and others because the fanatics
>> that gather there just make the mainstream Linux user look foolish.
>
> I still remember when Jorge rounded on Liarnut and identified him as the
> technical incompetent troll he had run into in another forum.

Certainly, Hadron Quark. And the best part of it: You can even supply the
Msg-IDs for your claim...

> Jorge contributes products.

He *also* contributes strife. For no good reason, to boot. To top it off, he
is a Solaris-advocate. He does not really like linux.

> Liarmutt, Roy et al simply peacock around amongst
> the floaters in COLA.

Even /if/ that were true, it would still be a lot more positive than
anything you, flatfish, DFS and other usenet filth permeate in several
groups
--
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the