Re: Linux Heat Map

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Wednesday 25 February 2009 13:08 : \____
>>
>> See Microsoft's internal documents, e.g. "Linux Heat Map" <
>> http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/px09445.pdf >. They
>> know the truth. They pay to manufacture lies.
>
> Wow, that much in the US in 2003?

Wow! Micoshaftees were lying all this time!!!

There is ULTRA MASSIVE uptake of Linux in USA and elsewhere like Germany,
India, Brazil etc...

They are several hundred percentage points above micoshaftees seen
publicly admitting.

>> They are also paying to attack critics who try to tell the world the
>> truth. Same with the Gates Foundry...
>
>    "OSS Legislation Score"

They are truly evil tards - benchmarking countries for how much
OSS legislation has been put in place - to attack them. In what
way one wonders - through corruptible politicians and judiciary?
What will happen if a few insiders squeeled on this I wonder!