Re: Ezekiel again on the search for his lost brain

Hadron wrote:

> Snit <csma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

< snip >

>> Doesn't Akonadi provide a universal store for contact info... the very
>> thing that was being called bad on OS X?
>
> Peter has never been as incompetent and wrong as often as he has this
> week. I wonder if his dosage of Sour Kraut was increased?

Well, you might explain why a goofed requirement by the Fedora maintainers
should suddenly equate to "KDE4.2 needs Akonadi".

It does not. Having a bogus dependency is not the same as actually having
that dependency.
Because KDE4.2 will run just fine without.
And just for the record: On OpenSuse there is absolutely no dependency on
Akonadi. Fedora goofed. Thats all. Just ignore the bogus dependency

And Snot Michael Glasser, in his universal stupidity and reading
comprehension disability, now claims that having several options available
for storing contact info is the same as having the MAK "one size fits all"
garbage
--
"The number of Unix installations has grown to ten, with more expected"
                -- The Unix programmers handbook, 1972