Re: [News] KDE 4.2 Advances: 'Built-in' Database, KWin Effects

Ezekiel wrote:

> "Peter K�hlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Ezekiel wrote:
>>

>>> "7" <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Sounds like needless bloat to me. Desktop users now need a MySQL
>>> database running on their local machine just to run KDE.... WTF?
>>
>> Who said something about *need* you clueless nimwit?
>
> How about the article quoted in the OP. Have your older sister help you
> read this part you retard:

Oh. A blog. That explain it all. Blogs are "The Gospel(tm)"

Idiot

> <quote>
> | If you're using Fedora 10, and are a KDE desktop user, you'll notice
> | that your latest KDE 4.2 update, requires having a local MySQL server
> installed.
> </quote>
>
> What part of *requires* is too difficult for a lintard like you to
> understand?

What part of "I currently run KDE 4.2 and Akonadi is in no way *required*
or a dependency" is too difficult for you?

< snip more Scott Ezekiel Nudds idiocy >

--
Warning: You have moved the mouse.
Windows will reboot now to make the change permanent