Re: Windows 7 is an accident waiting to happen!

____/ ml2mst on Friday 20 February 2009 17:29 : \____

http://osnews.com/story/21009/Lack_of_Test_Releases_Disgruntles_Windows_Testers

>>> If you need a 'new look' for that old tired, ancient Windows XP, why not
>>> just install the Fake Windows 7 theme on it and :-
>>
>>> 1) save money
>>> 2) save a painful 'upgrade'

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2009/02/turn_windows_xp_into_a_fake_windows_7-2.html

>> Microsoft is bleeding from Vista. With so many vice presidents jumping ship
>> I can only imagine what it's like for furniture in Redmond right now.
>>
>> By the way, in case it matters, Vista7 is almost solely developed in India
>> (Bangalore IIRC, because it's cheaper). It's kind of an XP-Vista hybrid for
>> all I can tell. So it's like 'upgrading' from XP but not as far as PigVista
>> (that's too far as an 'upgrade').
>>
>> Vista7 = {XP} + {Vista coat of paint} - {bloat}.
>>
>> Hey, why not download a good solid Mandriva? :-D
>
> Don't forget Microsoft's "solution" to the netbook market, called
> Windows 7 "Starter Edition". A crippled rip off, of something which
> presents to be an "Operating System", which is defective by design.
>
> I'm wondering if people are actually that stupid to swallow this piece
> of crap.
>
> Everything Microsoft produced after Windows 98SE, IMHO was a failure.
>
> Not even mentioning their filthy miss-behavior, I sincerely hope, they
> get what they deserve.
>
> I'm looking forward to Microsoft Deathwatch. And I sincerely hope that
> their filthy evangelists will rot in their own dirt.

MSFT fell very sharply today and it's under fire too.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=afB9Q1A5.qyI&refer=news

I'm almost starting to feel mercy for Microsoft, but there's danger in having
mercy for criminal thugs.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open Source Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie