Re: [News] Publications Heaven (Gutenberg) Arriving at GNU/Linux, Including Voice

After takin' a swig o' grog, JEDIDIAH belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On 2009-02-20, Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> Gutenberg books with GNU/Linux - Part 1
>>>
>>> http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/manage_and_listen_your_gutenberg_books_gnu_linux
>>
>> I don't see gutenbrowser in the Lenny repos I use.
>
> mebbe you need an update.
>
> I am pulling it down for Hardy right now.

I don't need an update.  I need to upgrade to sid.  Maybe this weekend.

"gutenbrowser" is in Debian, but it doesn't yet turn up using the Debian
package search on their website.

> [deletia]
>
> I still have my Gutenberg CD from 1994, or rather I have the content.
> It has been lurking around my /home partition for years and years.
>
> Is there an easy way to convert their newer stuff into plain text?

html2txt?

--
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is
the exact opposite."