Re: [News] Abuse of Intellectual Monopolies Does Not Work for Slaughterhouse

Homer wrote:

>What's more "mindless", needless brutality for entertainment and profit,
>or complaining about that needless brutality?
>
>Attempting to marginalise those who are appalled by this vile activity,

Well, there are shades of gray, here.  I would not call rodeo a "vile
activity".  On the other hand, I *would* call bullfighting a "vile
activity".  Is being a rodeo animal worse than pulling a plow through
a field all day?  I would think not!  How about race-horses?  Is that
a cruel existence?

One could argue that all animals have to "pull their weight" in this
world, including humans, many of whom work their lives away in shitty
jobs, just so they can survive.