Comes Exhibit px06632: Faking O/S-Agnostic at Microsoft-Intel

From:    Bill Gates
Sent:    Fri, 8/27/1999 10:23 AM
To:      Jim Alchin (Exchange)
Cc:      Bob Herbold, Mike Porter (Exchange); Deborsh Willingham
Subject: RE: Intel-MS joint press release on 64-bit Windows and Merced

I feel very strongly about this - Intel has to be willing to show that their
partnership with us on Merced is not just a me too relationship

We have invested more in Merced than other software companies and we will
drive more volume and credibility for them than anyone else.

I don't know about "first to boot" - if it is true then we should say that

In any case Intel should not just treat us as one of many. I feel strongly
about that.