Re: [News] Sun Improves Java Mobile Platform, Google Offers Desktop Mobility

____/ Homer on Friday 30 January 2009 04:47 : \____

>> ____/ Homer on Thursday 29 January 2009 18:02 : \____

>>> It is a well known fact, that the entire population of planet earth
>>> is just a bunch of Goddamn Commie hippy paedophile terrorist
>>> unamericans,
>>
>> Television helps control those barbarians.
>>
>>> except the God-fearing fascist corporatist inbred patriotic
>>> Americans, of course.
>>
>> You misspelled "responsible adults".
>
> You misspelled "Republicans".
>
> No, wait ... the Democrats are the fascists, and the Republicans are the
> /extreme/ fascists, right? Kind of like the Tories and the, erm, other
> Tories (a.k.a. Noo-Labour), although I think Noo-Labour may actually be
> somewhere to the right of the Republicans ... /far/ right.
>
> And who says two-party politics doesn't work, eh?

The same government has run the country for over half a century. It's a
corporocracy, it's elites, and they are both funded by the very same
companies. It's only their _public face_ that gets elected once in 4 years
(illusion of choice and what they mean by "democracy"... the guy who gets
50+1% of votes because he was better advertised*).

___
*Remember: you never vote for policies and you can hardly figure them out
anyway. You're supposed to vote for the guy who looks nicer and uses the
better words that the campaign manager (PR) told him/her to recite to pick
some more votes.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: ~70% of organisms are bacteria