Re: Firefox use is 4x that of IE, GNU/Linux use is 4x Vista, 1/2 of all Windows OSes on my new website!!

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:47:02 +0100, Hadron
<hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Good idea.
>
>The BBC is one such site. They estimated that 0.8% of visitors used
>Linux.
>
>They now support Linux with their iPlayer.

The BBC would probably be a good neutral site for Europe but I
wonder how much traffic it gets from the USA?
It seems to me that Linux usage in Europe is well ahead of the
USA.
That figure of 0.8% seems very low?
How are they measuring it?
George Barca