Re: [News] Mono Reported as a "Bug" in GNU/Linux

____/ Mart van de Wege on Saturday 20 June 2009 07:20 : \____

> Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Then they shouldn't whine about misrepresentation, now should they?
>>>
>>> And let me ask you something that Timmy appears not to know, but you
>>> with your encyclopedic knowledge of all things Microsoft might: *where*
>>> can I find that royalty-free patent license to the patents in .NET?
>>
>> There isn't one.  There is, however, a royalty free patent grant for
>> ECMA/ISO C# and CLI,
>
> Which is what I meant, and you know it.
>
> But still, can you tell me where that royalty-free patent grant is? Tim
> seems to have a problem finding it.

What amuses me is how much the Microsoft crowd loves Mono and wants us to use
it. It's revealing, isn't it?

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

<pornosaur>mom gave me one of those plants you can't kill
<pornosaur>I think it commited sucicide
Swap:  4088500k total,   417880k used,  3670620k free,   264040k cached