Re: OLPC Moves to ARM. Farewell, Windows XP?

In article <en2r86-lt2.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>, Homer <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> To put this into context, so even an immoral prick like you can
> understand, what Microsoft and Intel conspired to do to the OLPC
> charity, would be comparable to Wal-Mart sabotaging Oxfam so they could
> sell rice at a loss to starving Africans, for no better reason than to
> gain "market share".

Nonsense.  If you want to make that an accurate analogy, you'd have to
replace Oxfam with a charity that was shipping ham sandwiches to
starving Muslim Africans (really cool ham sandwiches, with organically
farmed ham, on artisan bread), and Wal-Mart with someone shipping them
slightly more expensive food that complies with Islam's dietary laws.

> > Why don't you go troll an OLPC forum?
>
> He probably does, using one of his Stalker nyms, like harlowsmonkeys.

I see you are still lying about that, too.

--
--Tim Smith