Re: [News] Sun CEO: OpenOffice.org Reaches 2,000,000-3,000,000 New Users PER WEEK

On 2009-03-11, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Ezekiel" <nowhere-there@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> "JEDIDIAH" <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

[deletia]

>>>      ...about like a VB runtime or a copy of DirectX.
>>>
>>>      Would you pay $1 for a copy of DirectX?
>>
>> Yes I would. And since I paid for my Windows license it's already been
>> indirectly paid for.
>
> *beotchslap*

   Not at all.

   He thinks just because he paid for Windows ONCE, then he is forever
freed from ANY responsibility forever after. It's like he thinks he
gets a free copy of the latest version of Madden football just because
he bought a copy 4 years ago.

   This is rather typical Lemming pirate mentality.

   Linux users have nothing on Lemmings when it comes to being cheapskates.

> Surely the referee will step in now to protect Jeb from himself!?!?!?!
>
> I will pay too - CEDEGA.
>
> I wonder if Jeb will?

   It's HAVE not WILL you Lemming poser.

--
	The social cost of suing/prosecuting individuals           |||
for non-commercial copyright infringement far outweighs           / | \