Re: [News] John Dvorak Dumps Windows for GNU/Linux, Disappointed with BetaVista7

Ezekiel wrote:

> "Sermo Malifer" <sermomalifer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Ezekiel wrote:
>>

>>> "Sermo Malifer" <sermomalifer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> In this hypothetical example that has no actual resemblence in the real
>>> world he would "probably" use Linux. So the *FACT* is that the
>>> Schestowitz
>>> headline is a complete lie because Dvorak did not actually dump Windows
>>> for Linux.
>>
>> "But for ancillary machines that I put together where I need
>> reliability and low price, I'm always going to see whether Ubuntu works.
>> And if it does, that's what gets installed."
>>
>> Why did you snip that out of what I quoted?
>
> So why did you dishonestly quote this paragraph and leave out the first
> sentence:

I quoted the whole paragraph, it was *YOU* who snipped it out!   I then put
back the part you ignored when I first posted the whole paragraph!

> <quote>
>    I cannot wean myself off Windows altogether because, well, I write
>    about
> Windows.
> </quote>
>

> FACT - He did not "dump" Windows because he's still using it.

FACT - He dumps Windows wherever he can, he wouldn't be using it if he
wasn't writing about it!

<crap mislabeled a "FACT" snipped>