Re: [News] Violent Microsoft Goons Attack Linux/Free Software Advocates (Not on the Internet)

After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>>> --
>>> "You seem awfully proud of your "crowning achievement" of getting that
>>> almighty bachelors degree. Is your little 4-year degree supposed to
>>> somehow impress people?"  -  Larry "message ID" Qualig, AKA Hadron
>>> Quark
>>
>>I assume the "AKA" is merely a note about attitude.
>
> It's the same fsckwit, I'm convinced.

I remember that Qualig would sometimes post incoherently, as if drunk, and
Hadron has done that on a few occasions.  I don't get quite the same vibe,
though.

--
A new 'chutist had just jumped from the plane at 10,000 feet, and soon
discovered that all his lines were hopelessly tangled.  At about 5,000 feet,