Re: Gnote 0.3.1

On 2009-05-13, none of your buisiness <none@xxxxxxxx> claimed:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Roy
> i do not think that this is actually Miguel posting. i think it might be an
> imposter. the last time Miguel posted here (& had a discussion with homer)
> his originating ip address was from Novell. these recent postings are coming
> from a Comcast customer in the northeast (flatfish perhaps). i have seen
> this address in several trolls postings in the last couple of years.
>
>:~$ whois 24.60.188.95
> Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc RW2-NORTHEAST-1 (NET-24-60-0-0-1)
>                                   24.60.0.0 - 24.63.255.255
> Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc NEW-ENGLAND-4 (NET-24-60-0-0-2)
>                                   24.60.0.0 - 24.61.255.255
>
> # ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-05-12 19:10
> # Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

One I responded to earlier was IP 130.57.22.201. That's a Novell IP.

I still think it's either Miguel or it's a very good troll. This
"person" gave a history of events that partially coincided with what is
known. By itself that doesn't prove anything, I know.

The Novell IP may just be where Miguel posts from when he's working on
behalf of his employer (disclaimers aside) and the 24.x.x.x may be when
he's working overtime at home.

--
It's a shame Linux has such difficulty running some of the more popular
Windows applications: Nimda, CodeRed, Klez, Bagle, WPA, Mytob,