Re: Gnote 0.3.1

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Roy
i do not think that this is actually Miguel posting. i think it might be an
imposter. the last time Miguel posted here (& had a discussion with homer)
his originating ip address was from Novell. these recent postings are coming
from a Comcast customer in the northeast (flatfish perhaps). i have seen
this address in several trolls postings in the last couple of years.

:~$ whois 24.60.188.95
Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc RW2-NORTHEAST-1 (NET-24-60-0-0-1)
                                  24.60.0.0 - 24.63.255.255
Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc NEW-ENGLAND-4 (NET-24-60-0-0-2)
                                  24.60.0.0 - 24.61.255.255