Re: [News] [Rival] Sharp Presents Wonderful GNU/Linux-only (ARM) Sub-notebooks

____/ High Plains Thumper on Saturday 29 August 2009 04:30 : \____

http://news.cnet.com/Microsoft-licensing-fees-under-fire-in-court/2100-1001_3-218203.html

> or http://tinyurl.com/m73ltp
>
> I believe that competing system is Linux.

Yes, Linux comes up a lot in Kempin E-mails, even from 12 (!!!) years ago.

http://boycottnovell.com/2009/08/26/joachim-kempin-lunix-full-text/

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: ~70% of organisms are bacteria
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie