Re: [Rival] Microsoft Zune is So Obviously Dead

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:42:42 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, JEDIDIAH belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On 2009-08-28, Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldfarb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Actually it didn't really start getting bad till the day Roy
>>> Schestowitz decided to squat here like some homeless person living in
>>> an abandoned building.

BULLSHIT.

Flatfish and his ilk were spewing troll garbage here in 1996 when I first
started reading COLA.

>>> He is the sole reason why this has become a hate group.

HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, gack, splutter, choke ... ahh I needed that!

Trolls and Microsoft, are the reason COLA is the way it is.

Microsoft has a comprehensive anti Linux campaign yes, but losers like
flatfish,dfs,snot,exekill,etc aren't agents for anyone except their own
screwed up personalities.

Microsoft work with much cleverer people, look to the likes of Megatroll
etc.

It's always been that way, Roy has changed *nothing*.

>> You weenies were just as bad before Roy started his easily filtered
>> postings.

Absolutely!

--
C.O.L.A Charter:-
"For discussion of the benefits of GNU/Linux compared to other