Re: Torvalds' Hatred of Microsoft Critics is a Disease

Verily I say unto thee, that chrisv spake thusly:
> Homer wrote:
>
>> In light of this latest reminder of where the real source of all
>> this "hatred" lies, here's my response to Linus "disease" Torvalds:
>
> If this stuff could be compared to diseases, hatred for Micro$oft
> would be a case of the "sniffles", while Micro$oft's monopolizing
> would be a case of congestive heart failure.

My diagnosis of Microsoft is clinical psychosis and cognitive dissonance
manifesting from paranoia and genetically inbred megalomaniacal traits -
resulting in aggressive tendencies and compulsive obsessive selfishness.

Or IOW, they're evil bastards.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Seek not the favour of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest
|  and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not
|  voices, but weigh them." ~ Immanuel Kant
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 19:17:13 up 94 days, 23:15,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00