Re: [News] [Rival] Letters Sent to Protest Microsoft's Tax Evasion, New Movement Created

____/ RonB on Saturday 13 Mar 2010 06:04 : \____

> On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 21:58:43 -0700, GreyCloud wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>>
>>> ____/ GreyCloud on Friday 12 Mar 2010 05:18 : \____

> pending-in-the-legislature.html

> state-legislature-on-hb-3191.html

> legislature-understands-hb-3176-better-than-rep-larry-sequist.html

> requests-related-to-microsoft-tax-dodge.html

> regarding-hb3176-and-rep-hunter.html

> nondisclosure-of-department-of-revenue-tax-documents.html

> ceo-steve-ballmer-and-washington-state.html

>>> Saying "sleazy politicians" is like saying "big elephants".
>>>

>> Guess I'll have to do some more research to find the correct buzzword
>> for politicians.  :-))
>> Weasels come to mind.
>
> Cockroaches... with apologies to the eight-legged kind.

It takes 4 politicians to change a constitution.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

"We all live in a yellow subroutine,
a yellow subroutine,
a yellow subroutine" -- Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
Swap:  4088500k total,   417880k used,  3670620k free,   264040k cached