Re: [wp-testers] TinyMCE - AdBlock Collision

_____/ On Tue 06 Dec 2005 08:05:35 GMT, [Andy Skelton] wrote : \_____

On 12/6/05, Roy Schestowitz <wp-lowtraffic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You  beat me to it *smile*. I was going to do that myself. Just for infor-
mation, here is the URL again:

http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/adblock

Roy, are you sure it's Adblock? Mine doesn't do this. Your CSS file mentions an addon called flashblock, which is the one to which I reported the bug.

I have reverted back to the original CSS and disabled Flashblock completely (it
was not intended to affect images). I can confirm that the outcome is identical
-- only 2 icons show up.

Please track this down and report the bug everywhere you see fit.

I tried to find the contact details of the principal AdBlock guy. He doesn't
seem to have a homepage, but I can carry on looking. The Mozilla Web site only
gives the contact details of its Webmaster, who refuses to deal with Firefox
technicalities. Even if the page above was changed, this would not have an
effect on people who installed it already.

Sorry to be the courier of this nuisance