Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14

also sprach John Sullivan <johns@xxxxxxxxxx> [2014-09-04 10:32 -0700]:
> I am thankful for people's concern and the supportive things said
> to me after the event, at a personal level and for the FSF. While
> I think we all owe better treatment to each other than what was on
> stage, I don't think any DebConf organizers, or any other Debian
> folks, owe me or the FSF an apology.

Another thing John said in private conversation, which I am sure
I can share here, is that maybe the best answer for Debian & FSF
would be to step up our collaboration towards more Freedom. He
didn't suggest this as a solution to the OSI-FSF debate, and it
needs not be.

But it's a charming answer for the world out there that far outpaces
an apology, IMHO.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

Unless otherwise noted, you may disclose anything I say on this list.