Re: Cant view folders from disk in drive

Tintin wrote:

> THAT WORKS!
>  Well it says
>
> <DIR>        EXT
> <DIR>        MPEGAV
> <DIR>       SEGMENT
> <DIR>        VCD
>
> 0 File(s)        0 bytes
> 4 Dir(s)        0 bytes free
>
> what do you think I need to do?

Excellent. Well using commands like copy, e.g.:

copy d:/Ext/* c:/MyData

you can get hold of your data.

Roy

PS - When replying, please do so at the bottom of the quoted message.
Top-posting is causing trouble in newsgroups.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com