Re: (OT) Signature Sequences

__/ [Guy Macon] on Wednesday 26 October 2005 14:59 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>The space if often missed by many, either intentionally or
>>unintentionally (not to mention the crucial newline).
>
> Microsoft Outlook "helps" the user by stripping out the space.
> The fix for that and many other OE problems is here:

I don't think that OE supports bottom-posting either. I am not too sure of my
conjecture, but something tells me that Outlook developers make many choices
on behalf of the users. Quite arrogantly so, I might add.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    (S)oftware (U)nd (S)ystem(E)ntwicklung
  3:30pm  up 62 days  1:39,  5 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.12, 0.17