Re: Secret of DFS' Career

  • Subject: Re: Secret of DFS' Career
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:38:22 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [DFS] on Monday 31 October 2005 08:48 \__

> John Bailo wrote:
>>
>> Now you can be a wealthy consultant just like DFS:
>> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos...
>>
>> Writing Excel Macros (Paperback)
>> by Ph.D., Steven Roman
>>   (23 customer reviews)
>>
>>   Availability: Available from these sellers.
>>
>>   17 used & new available from $5.00
>
> Clients love my Excel macros ...

...Not according to 23 of your reviewers, who voluntarily donated their
opinions.

[no offence intended here]

- and that's the only 'secret' that really
> matters.
>

> (besides not driving a POS Lumina)

I feel compelled to add that your book motivates, at least in your own mind
and interests, the persistence and presence of Microsoft Windows and
Microsoft Office. How can I ever take your opinion on Linux seriously if you
have financial incentive in keeping Windows alive?