Re: Page Rank Predictor

__/ [Sam] on Sunday 04 September 2005 01:30 \__

> Here try this site for accurate page rank prediction!
> http://page-rank-predictor.3d.net/page-rank-predictor.html
> Accurate Page Rank Predictor!

I really love its input textarea, which enables the user to quickly copy and
paste pages of interest. However, I must ask, what is your suggestion based
on or backed by? It is easy to make guesses. My dad used to say that our
dog could give him advice that will be as valuable as that of a stock
broker. Has the tool shown to have produced accurate predictions in the
past, and if so, how large was the test set?

Many thanks for the tool (in my portal now).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
  8:05am  up 10 days 20:16,  3 users,  load average: 0.20, 0.15, 0.21