Re: COLA Stats 8 Oct 2006

In article <FckWg.54980$vX5.46477@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Notice anything about his 'can't hear you say anything bad about Linux
> 'cause my head is up my ass' killfile
> http://www.schestowitz.com/Wiki_Public/index.php?COLA%20killfile ?  It
> doesn't include those most half-ass of "advocates": Peter Kohlmann, William
> Poaster, Roy Culley, Mark Kent, 7, etc.
>
> Can you imagine the type of inane person who would rather read a cola post
> by 7 than one by Erik Funkenbusch?

If anyone needed proof Roy S is not a Linux advocate, that page is it.
A real Linux advocate wants to see every post from Erik, and from Larry
Qualig, and from Tom Shelton, among others, in order to be able to
answer them.  You don't advocate Linux by letting the people that
occasionally make good anti-Linux points go unanswered.

--
--Tim Smith