Re: WTF is Roy?

spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Seems to me you need to read up on the correct methods of debating.
> People on the same side don't demand proof from one another because
> they know they're right already. (until proven otherwise)

Seems to me you're completely full of shit.

KKKohlmann, Willy Boaster, Mark Kunt, and 7, among others, make claims
completely contrary to reason, or common sense.

Not once have you ever stepped up to the plate to dispute their claims,
which have been dubious at best.

Sadly, intellectual dishonesty is not limited to cola.

Here's one where Respondant pimp slaps your beloved William Poaster:

******