Re: [News] [Rival] The MSBBC is Advertising Windows Vista, at No Cost

____/ Kier on Tuesday 25 December 2007 23:10 : \____

>> I agree, Kier. Merry Christmas. Please don't perceive this 'vendetta' as
>> something that's directed at yourself. These discussions hopefully help
>> resolve the issues that exist.
>
> Well, that's certainly what disscussion groups are meant for ;-)

We know for a fact that it's the pressure from the public and 2 lobbying groups
that had iPlayer available for other platforms. Pressure helps. If it weren't
for the call for action, everything other than Windows would be totally
ignored.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | #FFFFFFF4 ADD &R1, "9999999", &BankAccount
 00:20:02 up 15 days, 13:08,  4 users,  load average: 0.33, 1.47, 1.80