Re: [News] New Linux User Burned By Wireless (was: [News] Microsoft Outlook Drives Away Users)

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:59:01 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Is it me or does Outlook make you want to throw your computer out the
> window(s)?
>
> http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/02/is_it_me_or_doe.html

This could have just as easily been titled "New Linux User Burned By
Wireless"

"I did make another attempt on Linux (on a T60p-please Apple, license MacOS
to Lenovo) and found the same results as last time. Both SLED and Ubuntu
are fine, but the wi-fi issue bums me out."