Re: Can I get a computer with Linux preinstalled in the U.K ?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> | Maybe my "Microsoft's Entertainment Domination" theory was a bit
> | premature. Apparently, the Zune MP3 player isn't flying off shelves
> | and now it turns out that the Zune is incompatible with Microsoft'
> | latest Windows Vista operating system.

Good grief!

They can't even get drivers for their *own* hardware.

Jesus!

Vista - the driver-less OS.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6
 23:10:30 up 74 days, 15:31,  4 users,  load average: 0.74, 0.41, 0.32