Re: How Much Does M$ Spend to Discredit COLA?

On Jan 23, 8:46 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> __/ [ AB ] on Wednesday 24 January 2007 01:23 \__
>

> > On 2007-01-23, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> >> __/ [ William Poaster ] on Tuesday 23 January 2007 11:52 \__

> >> There's more of them showing up nowadays. you just know Vista is coming.
> >> It means the filters have to devour some extra CPU cycle and lower the
> >> bandwidth.
>
> > Until yesterday or today my filters were reducing up to 50% on average.
> > The last day or two has seen a spike as high as 70%. I haven't added a
> > single rule in a couple of weeks. So the increase is only a measure of
> > increased activity.
>
> > I've noticed one or two who were hit by the filters that might not
> > deserve to be completely knocked out. But that's typical of how it was
> > going before the rise in numbers of 'posting dead' that I've seen.
>
> > It'll all be over soon enough. Many of them will get Fisted (in more
> > ways than one) and not be able to get online to post anything, either
> > because Vista will screw them up and make their machines unstable, or
> > because their parents will use the "new" net-nanny filtering MS is
> > going to have available.Well, I think it's a matter of budget. There has been a rise recently in the

> number of unique trolls (or nyms). You know where lumps of that $1.5 billion
> advertisement budgets are funnelled to... it was the same with OS/2... and
> Microsoft got caught red-handed.

So now you think that Microsoft is spending a chunks of a $1.5 BILLION
dollar budget here in COLA to personally discredit you!  This is
absolutely hysterical. Any person or company that would waste a single
penny here in COLA has wasted not only its money, but also its time.

You and your lies, delusional posts and twisted perversion of facts
have done more to damage your reputation/credibility than any amount of
outside money or effort ever could. Over the past several months Roy
Schestowitz has transformed from an advocate to an obsessed fanatic who
won't let little things like moral decency and truth stand in the way
of his FUD.