Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

Jim Richardson <warlock@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:35:56 +0200,
>  Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> waterskidoo <water.skidoo@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Yea, they sucked me right in but the good news is
>>> that I've escaped the Tholen Web!
>>
>> Ye gods. You have gone to the dark side. Do you actually read the
>> twaddle that Mark Kent writes?
>

> Not everything you or Mark says is twaddle.

I would put my record up against Mark Kent's any day. You see, I like
Linux. But I don't have a burning hatred for MS or Bill Gates. I take
each product for what it is. It's called being objective. Mark Kent and
Roy are not objective in any shape or form.