Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

In article <pan.2007.07.29.01.28.03.244883@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:21:48 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:
>
> >    (b) Spelling or grammar errors.  Normally people overlook the
> > occasional spelling or grammar error, but Roy stated in one of his
> > comments that he does not proofread his Digg posts.  I suspect that
> > because of that, some people are stricter with Roy on spelling and
> > grammar than they would be on someone who tries to get it right and
> > fails.
>
> While I may agree with much of what you've said here, whining about
> spelling or grammer does you little credit. Stick to faults that actually
> matter.

Note that I'm not complaining about his spelling or grammar.  I'm saying
that spelling and grammar is one reason some might dig him down (mainly
because he's said he doesn't proofread, and so every spelling or grammar
error might remind people of that, and thus annoy them).

--
--Tim Smith