Re: Free/OS Software Encourages Software to Improve, Cutomers Honoured

__/ [ Linonut ] on Saturday 10 March 2007 13:09 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Reporter belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Open Source means you are a Geek who spits in the faces of your
>> customers. You whine about Microsoft predatory practices then impugn
>> your credibility by claiming Microsoft has no market share.  Your
>> documents take forever to download from the internet.  The dates,
>> scope, and applicability of your documentation is vague and
>> inconsistent.  You beat your chest, hang from a tree by one hand, and
>> eat your banana.  You are a zoo exhibit.
>
> Just wanted to note something, though I only see your posts by proxy.
>
> You are a continually self-nuking poster.
>
> Carry on.

Let's just not feed them. The only trolls that still stand on their feet (or
fins) do so because they receive attention and successfully provoke. There's
inertia here. When the group has no anti-Linux audience, there's neither
encouragement nor incentive to conitnue. Together, as a majority, we can
force the trolls out. Nobody like a tough crowd.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Data lacking semantics is currency in an island
  1:02pm  up 1 day 21:09,  5 users,  load average: 1.55, 1.35, 1.04