Re: [News] Has Microsoft Given Up on Windows? No Patches At All for 0-Day Vulnerabilities!

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 09 March 2007 14:51 \__

> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>>>
> <snip remarks about Microsoft's lack of patches for the current set of
> live exploits>
>>
>> I think the technical term for that is "an excuse" ;)
>>
>> The MS boys have their hands full with damage limitations ATM, I'm not
>> surprised. The spin doctors and Munchkins are in full retreat, and
>> regrouping. It's like the towering inferno, just without Charlton
>> Heston.
>>

> Hehe - I can just imagine a contrite Ballmer at the end, describing how
> in future, operating systems will be designed with internal sprinklers
> and helicopter landing pads on top.

He calls them "platforms".

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | $> unzip; ping; mount /usr; grep; umount& sleep
Swap:  1036184k total,   223544k used,   812640k free,    54084k cached