Re: Leopard Installation appears stuck on a plain blue screen

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 31 October 2007 10:00 : \____
>
>> Tell you what, return to your glue bag. I suspect that a few surviving
>> braincells need "treatment"
>
> You know, Peter, talking to you can be a waste of time sometimes.

At least I am not the one carefully avoiding the subject

That would be you. You post ridiculous claims, and when called on it, answer
with completely unrelated bullshit

It is entirely your problem if you lose all credibility because of your own
actions. If you call that a "waste of time" when your claims are
questioned, you better stop making them
--
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.