Re: Microsoft Sabotages MBR (GNU/Linux) with Windows Update

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Monday 14 April 2008 21:47 : \____

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.htmlhttp://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

>> Traits:
>>
>>     * Nym shifting (see below)
>>     * Self confessed thief and proud of it
>>     * Homophobic
>>     * Racist
>>     * Habitual liar
>>     * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups
>>     * Frequently cross posts articles originally not posted to COLA
>
> Here's another attribute of Moshe=flatfish:  He frequently accuses
> others of precisely his own crimes.  Example:
> "Linux (COLA) has a community composed of idiots, paid spammers,
> stalkers,
> weirdos, oddballs, nutjobs and paranoid maniacs."
>
> It's amazing how much he reveals of himself.

Gary takes orders perhaps.

,----[ Quote ]
| "Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated with mental
|                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and OS/2."
| ^^^^^^^^^^
| Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts, newsgroups, whatever. Make
|                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^
| the complete failure of the competition's technology part of the mythology of
| the computer industry. We want to place selection pressure on those companies
| and individuals that show a genetic weakness for competitors' technologies,
| to make the industry increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains, over
| time."
`----

                --- Microsoft, internal document
                http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf

Roy S. Schestowitz      | BadVista? I guess it makes Vista a dog.
         run-level 2  2008-04-15 01:48                   last=