Re: [News] Dell Advertises GNU/Linux, Microsoft Gets Annoyed

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:30:59 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> No, he is not flatfish. Even that dishonest swine does not sink to such
> levels as Bill Weisgerber does. Flatfish has oterh nasties, like being a
> vile racist and disgusting homophobe
>
> "amicus_curious" posted a long time as "billwg". His real name is Bill
> Weisgerber. And he has been an incredible dishonest windows shill since
> several years. Google for posts under his real name. Same bullshit
> routine he does here was already present then

Is it possible Flatfish was always "Bill Weisgerber" ?

I see so many similarities, in so may little ways ...

Perhaps Wintrolls all look alike ?

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008