Re: [News] Another Win for Linux in the Restaurant

Homer wrote:

>Despite the "choices" on that menu (i.e. sugar, fat or both) I bet 99%
>of all "burger bar" patrons go for a) the biggest hamburger on the menu
>and b) the "supersize" option on both the fries and the soda and c) the
>Coke ... and then go back for seconds.

IMO, sugar-pop is one of the most evil inventions ever.  "Hey, they'll
buy sugar-water!"  Doesn't matter how purely unhealthy it is...

>They'll eat that three times a
>day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), and probably another couple of times
>in between meals too.

No!  The true path to health is to skip breakfast, have a mid-morning
doughnut, and THEN the big fast-food lunch.   8)