Re: Linux can use 8GB RAM, what's the problem with Vista ?

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:
Homer wrote:

Windows users don't do video editing?

Sure they do, as long as requirements call for a thousand dollar package.

The best costs money. Something you Linux loons will never understand.

And before you start dragging out the Hollywood studios using Linux video programs, understand they have been HIGHLY customized and you can't buy them in that form anywhere. A major kudo for Linux IMHO. They also replaced proprietary solutions like SGI and NOT Windows, in most cases.

So while you Linux loons are scratching your heads trying to figure out how to make Cinelerra do some trivial task, the Windows user is happily rendering video using one of the professional, easy to use, great UI, help system, Windows or Mac programs.

Something you Linux loons will never understand.

Oh yes, we understand.

'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the
enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...] associated with
mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
Bunny". Just keep rubbing it in, via the [...] newsgroups, [...]
make the complete failure of the competition's technology part of
the mythology of the computer industry.'

(reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs Microsoft
lawsuit, Microsoft Evangelism document)

and