Re: Linux can use 8GB RAM, what's the problem with Vista ?

> On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:38:08 +1100, TomTom <tt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> ____/ TomTom on Sunday 26 October 2008 00:47 : \____

>>> Intensive database/video/rendering stuff, and not just on
>>> servers.
>
>> Which is of no great interest or concern to the great majority of
>> computer users.

Windows users don't do video editing?

Noted.

Anything else they can't do, or are you going to stop there before you
make an even bigger ass of yourself?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 00:02:58 up 16 days,  9:58,  4 users,  load average: 4.21, 1.85, 0.73