Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

____/ William Poaster on Thursday 23 October 2008 12:09 : \____

http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=1369&blogid=14

> It's estimated that there are more than 20million users of OpenOffice.
>
> Some of the major OOo users:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Major_OpenOffice.org_Deployments
>
> Also the state of Israel dumped M$ Office years ago, & changed to OOo:
> http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/55243
>
> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3294431
>

> So, good enough for governments, & some large companies....but not good
> enough for the M$ fanboi Quack troll!

There must be a lot more. For example, 50 million kids in Brazil will grow up
on OOo (and Debian).

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"
 23:00:01 up 8 days,  7:18,  1 user,  load average: 0.41, 0.63, 0.72