Re: Please name a cross-platform FOSS app that is failing

____/ Matt on Thursday 29 January 2009 15:41 : \____

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>> Matt wrote:

>>> I could stop cross-posting.
>>>
>>> But I am trying to answer an important question, and I want to get it in
>>> front of people who are likely to know the answer.  Can you help?
>>>

>> His qualification of your garbage as "drivel" should have answered that
>> question

>>> obvious to someone who is wrong
>>>

>> Nope, he is right. You posted nothing by MS shite in COLA.
>> You are, quite simply, a troll

>>> I didn't know that it was somehow ambiguous.
>>
>> It was anything but clear. But that was, naturally, your intention. You
>> need the possibility to redefine your "requirements" on the fly
>>
>> < snip  pure, unadultered garbage >
>

> Is there some Linux-only app that is thriving better on Linux than an
> equivalent cross-platform app?

Amarok.

Sonbird isn't quite there yet and Amarok focuses not on ports.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reclaim your workstation - install GNU/Linux today
         run-level 5  Jan 22 15:13                   last=S